Current Retail Prices
Prices FOB Veneta, Oregon
Visa, MasterCard and Discover Cards accepted.
| Cider Gem Model
| Medium Plus
There is a $100 packaging charge on each press shipped.
(Prices do not include shipping/handling
charges. All prices subject to change.)
- All presses come with a laser-inscribed name plate giving name
and size of press, and the press number. Custom-crafted lasered
name plates may be ordered reading "Custom Crafted for [name or
dedication]" for an additional $15.00.
- Presses are constructed of Eastern Ash, a hardwood also used
for furniture, tool handles, and baseball bats.
- Heirloom presses are "Signature" models and are made of solid
Michigan or Kentucky White Ash throughout.
- Some Marine grade White Birch hardwood plywood is used in the
manufacture of the standard line of presses
- All presses are sold complete. All you need to furnish are the
juice collecting kettle, a funnel, dipper, hand-held strainer,
containers, and, of course, apples.
- These presses are hand-crafted to order. Some adjustments can
be made to meet your needs if required.
- We do not make kits. Completed presses may, however, be
disassembled for later re-assembly.
Why buy a Correll press? Because they are the
best - pure and simple.
CIDER PRESS LLC dba Correll
Mailing address: P.O. Box 400, Elmira, Oregon 97437
Physical address: 25865 Hwy. 126 #A109, Veneta, OR 97487
Phone: (541) 935-3500
Cider press manufacturing by Robert V. Correll and