Current Retail Prices
Prices FOB Veneta, Oregon
| Cider Gem Model
| Medium Plus
There is a $150 packaging charge on
each press shipped.
(Prices do not include
shipping/handling charges. All
prices subject to change.)
- All presses
and size of
[name or dedication]" for
- Presses are constructed of Eastern Ash, a
hardwood also used for furniture, tool
handles, and baseball bats.
- Heirloom presses are "Signature" models
and are made of solid Michigan or Kentucky
White Ash throughout.
- Some Marine grade White Birch hardwood
plywood is used in the manufacture of the standard
line of presses only.
- All presses are sold complete. All you
need to furnish are the juice collecting
kettle, a funnel, dipper, hand-held
strainer, containers, and, of course,
- These presses are hand-crafted to order.
Some adjustments can be made to meet your
needs if required.
- We do not make kits. Completed presses
may, however, be disassembled for later
Why buy a Correll press?
Because they are the best - pure and simple.
LLC dba Correll Cider
Mailing address: P.O. Box 400, Elmira,
Physical address: 25865 Hwy. 126
#A109, Veneta, OR 97487
Phone: (541) 935-3500
Cider press manufacturing by
Robert V. Correll and Dan Correll